SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is an important profession these days. Anybody who wants to achieve something in internet world needs to know skills and techniques of SEO. Otherwise his website will be an obvious flop and no one will visit his website. Without getting a good traffic, one can’t get good online income. Hence there are several steps which need to be followed by SEO beginners. Let us consider some important ones among them.
1) Choose five best websites for main keywords: The first step in making an effective SEO is to choose the best five websites which help one to carve a niche for himself in internet world. There are several websites which have several tools for keyword research. Such tools help to optimize web contents by selecting a list of proper keywords from site.
2) Using different and catchy words to describe the same topic: This is yet another way of effective SEO Tips. Having a very good vocabulary of English is very important for achieving this. If there are different products about which you are posting in your website, try to use different terms each time you describe the product, even though the meaning of all those words is same. This attracts people in large numbers towards your products.
3) Predicting future: It is true that no one can tell anything exactly about future, but while designing some website, it is better to think something about future and make a rough estimate of what would happen in future. That doesn’t mean that you need to guess everything perfectly. All that you need to do is to post some simple articles in your site about what steps would you take if something happens in future. This is quite simple.
4) The best way of achieving success in any field is to watch how some of the toppers in that particular field are doing. This is done by watching some famous websites and the way in which they are marketing themselves and managing to earn income. Imitating them 100% is not the right way of achieving anything, but one can get some idea of how to design his website by looking at those successful websites.
5) Writing an article about any topic in which you have a great deal of knowledge is another way of optimizing website. While choosing topic, don’t worry about whether people like that topic or not. All that you need to make sure is that you choose the topic on which you can write authoritatively and can answer any questions that people may ask about that subject. Slowly but surely you will be able to get good traffic. SEO Tips Expert
6) Getting nofollow links through a new blog: It is often said that getting nofollow links is absolutely useless because they won’t help to increase traffic to blogs, but in case of freshers, it is advisable to get a large number of nofollow links because with the help of nofollow links which contain unique anchoring links which don’t have any content found in your website, you will be able to improve ranking of your blog.